1. I manage my time well, so that I can always get things done on time.
2. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.
3. I can take on jobs that bother other people and work at them slowly until they get done.
4. When I think something is right, I will stick to that. Sometimes it sounds a little stubborn but I am now trying to find a balance between insistence and compromise.
5. As a young girl, I’m a bit shy around people. That is my weakness. But I’m patient both with people and my work.,
6. Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that’s not very good, so I’ve been learning how to speak in public.,
7. Sometimes, they just lacked enthusiasm and I got them involved with something constructive. Some of them changed their attitude later.
8. I know effective ways of using videos in language teaching. I learned these tricks when I worked as a TA in college.
9. I am experienced in operating modem office equipments.
10. I have a good command of three computer languages: BASIC, FORTRAN and COBOL. 3:BASIC, FORTRAN COBOL.
11. I am proficient in shorthand and typewriting and I have attained a speed of 100 and 60 words per minute respectively. 10060
12. I’d say I was able to do the job well.
13. I can use Windows and DOS skillfully.
14. I’ve learned shorthand but have no work experience. ,
15. I have received a Computer Operator Qualification Certificate